Hours of Operation
Office Hours: 7am-6pm
Check in by 6pm or give us a call
Office remains open for phone reservations 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If we are unavailable you may leave a message for a return call.
Our office is closed on:
New years day
Motel remains open for business on those days just the lobby and housekeeping will not be available for those days.
1. Wireless (high speed) internet access at no charge.
2. Fax service
3. Wake up calls
4. XM music in the front outdoor sitting.
5. Vendor machines on the premises
6. LCD TVs with cable plus.
7. Laptop rentals
8. Special Events/Catering
9. Pet friendly
10. 24 hour on site emergency management
11. Daily housekeeping services
12. Rollways/cots and baby cribs.
1. The Barn is a full living environment therefore the continental breakfast is not included. Why? The Barn accommodates 8 to 12 people and sometimes more. This makes it difficult for our small motel to operate a continental breakfast. Some exceptions apply.
2. Upon check out we have a few simple rules …. Each room used please strip the beds leaving the sheets and blankets on top of the bed for our housekeepers to properly care of.
3. Upon check out please load the dishwasher and start it.
4. Upon check out please bag up trash and place in the dumpster.
5. Upon check out please have the used towels/washcloths placed in a pile in the respective bathrooms.
Thank you for cooperating with these simple rules!
Our housekeepers work hard to make your stay clean and comfortable. Please consider tipping there hard work. Please look for their tip envelopes.
1. Reservations must be held with an accepted credit card. Our motel accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash, traveler’s checks, business checks, and personal checks approved by owners only.
2. All pets must be registered with our front desk. Failure to do so may result in additional charges. Please read and conform to our pet policies. You may view them on the pet friendly page on our website or you may read the hard copy in our rooms.
3. Reservations may not be transferred to another party without prior consent of Northern Family Motel.
4. Any tax exempt client must present proper tax exempt form. No exceptions please.
5. Our cancellation policies:
a. Standard reservations must cancel their reservation(s) 48 hours prior to 7AM of the date of the original reservation. Failure to do so will result in a charge equivalent to one night at quoted rate. Any additional nights reserved will be forfeited. Some exceptions may apply and can only be approved by management.
b. Graduations and Parents Weekends cancellation policy is one month prior to the day of the event. Failure to do so will result in a charge equivalent to one night at quoted rate. Any additional nights reserved will be forfeited. Some exceptions may apply and can only be approved by management.
c. Our cancellation policies are strict and enforced. Northern Family Motel displays our cancellation policies in our lobby, all rooms, and on our motel automated attendant.
d. Questions or concerns may be directed to our office at 315-265-4640 or you may contact us using the contact page on our website.
6. All potential or reserved clients must present valid identification to occupy our rooms. Northern Family Motel reserves the right to refuse any potential clients without cause. Northern Family Motel will not rent a room to any individual under the age of 18 years of age.
7. Northern Family Motel expects all clients to use our establishment for a safe, quiet, and peaceful stay. Our management respects our client’s privacy and their right to a peaceful stay. We will not tolerate any client disrespecting other clients or our motel or grounds.
8. Northern Family Motel is not responsible for lost or stolen goods, jewelry, or money.